Please enter your travel dates.
Luxurious ski cottage with ski-in/ski-out access
This luxury cottage is located in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands), close to Stellenbosch University and Stellenbosch Golf Club. Area attractions also include Rustenburg Estate and Vredenheim Estate.
With direct access to the slopes, Beauclair Guest Cottage makes guests feel at home with conveniences like laundry facilities and a garden.
Guestrooms open to balconies with courtyard, garden or pool views and feature beds with memory foam mattresses. Other amenities include kitchens and microwaves.
Beauclair Guest Cottage features ski-in/ski-out access and an outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonial cottage also offers a library, a garden, and a video library. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Beauclair Guest Cottage has designated areas for smoking.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1927
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Video library
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Partially open bathroom
- Free movie channels
- Memory foam mattress
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Recreational amenities at the cottage include ski-in/ski-out access and an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 4:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 4:45 PM should contact the hotel in advance to make check-in arrangements. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 90 for adults and ZAR 60 for children (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.