Availability: Cape Diamond Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Cape Town (City Bowl) near Greenmarket Square
This hotel is located in Cape Town (City Bowl), close to Groote Kerk, Greenmarket Square, and Castle of Good Hope. Also nearby are South African National Gallery and Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
In addition to a restaurant, Cape Diamond Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cape Diamond Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). This business-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Coffee shop or café
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Petat Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Cape Diamond Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 270 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 70 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.