Availability: Cape Grace Hotel
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Table Mountain LuxuryMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Rooftop LuxuryMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 infants)
PenthouseMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Rooftop TerraceMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Three Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 4 infants)
5-star luxury hotel in Cape Town near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Situated on the waterfront, this luxury hotel is close to Clock Tower, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Two Oceans Aquarium. Also nearby are Cape Town International Convention Centre and Cape Town Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Cape Grace Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a marina.
Plasma televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 17 June 2014 to 30 September 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
- Swimming pool
Cape Grace Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Cape Grace Hotel features a marina and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 323 square feet (30 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a sauna, and a steam room. An area shuttle within 10 km and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Cape Grace Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Full-service spa
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 120
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Shopping on site
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach umbrellas
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Marina on site
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
Signal - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
The Spa at Cape Grace has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Cape Grace Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Heritage Environmental Rating Scheme, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Cape Grace Hotel is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.