Book your room at Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
Luxury Cape Town hotel in Atlantic Seaboard, walk to Cape Town Stadium
Located in Atlantic Seaboard, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Greenpoint Market, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Two Oceans Aquarium and Cape Town International Convention Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km).
5 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and 2 bars/lounges are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a poolside bar, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 95 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Washers/dryers and free WiFi are standard, as are LCD TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel features an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 km is available for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Cape Royale Luxury Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 95
- Concierge services
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour business center
- Year Built 2008
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Banting Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 210 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 595 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 85 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.