Availability: Cape Town Ritz Hotel
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Cape Town hotel overlooking the Atlantic Seaboard
Near the beach
This modern, high-rise property overlooks the Atlantic Seaboard, and is situated in Cape Town, 300 metres from the beach and 2 kilometres from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
Guests can take in panoramic views whilst enjoying international dishes in the hotel's revolving rooftop restaurant, and the hotel also features an outdoor pool and poolside bar.
Ritz Hotel's 222 guestrooms feature modern decor; all include air conditioning, wireless Internet access, satellite television, direct-dial phones, hair dryers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Cape Town Ritz Hotel Amenities
Guests of the Ritz Hotel can swim in the outdoor pool, enjoy drinks and snacks in the café, and use multilingual concierge services for sightseeing assistance and booking tickets. The hotel also has banqueting and conference facilities for up to 500, and further amenities include garage parking (surcharge), a gift shop, airport transfers (surcharge), a hair salon, and laundry facilities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 222
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 21
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Top of the Ritz - Revolving restaurant set on the 21st floor offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Seaboard. Serves a range of international dishes to the accompaniment of piano music. Open for dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Cape Town Ritz Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 280 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.