Book your room at Chartfield Guesthouse
4-star guesthouse with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Peninsula)
Located in the heart of Cape Town, this guesthouse is near the beach and within walking distance of Kalk Bay Theatre and Kalk Bay Beach. Also nearby are Fish Hoek Beach and Muizenberg Beach.
At Chartfield Guesthouse, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The guesthouse also features a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chartfield Guesthouse features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly guesthouse also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Chartfield Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free! Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 35 ZAR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 35 ZAR per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 100.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 395 (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 250 per night
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.