Book your room at Chartfield Guesthouse
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
4-star guesthouse with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Peninsula)
Located in the heart of Cape Town, this guesthouse is near the beach and within walking distance of Kalk Bay Theatre and Kalk Bay Beach. Nearby attractions also include Fish Hoek Beach.
At Chartfield Guesthouse, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The guesthouse also features a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), premium bedding, and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- At your hotel
Chartfield Guesthouse features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly guesthouse also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Chartfield Guesthouse is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- In your room
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 10:30 AM.
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Whale-watching on site
- Scuba diving nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for Chartfield Guesthouse
- When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is 2 PM – 9 PM. Guests planning to arrive after 9 PM must notify the property in advance. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 100.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 395 (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 250 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.