Availability: Colosseum Luxury Hotel
Deluxe Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Executive Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Penthouse, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel with a restaurant in Cape Town (Blaauwberg Coast)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Blaauwberg Coast), close to Ratanga Junction, Canal Walk, and Intaka Island Bird Sanctuary. Local attractions also include Canal Walk Shopping Centre and Sunset Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, Colosseum Luxury Hotel features coffee shops/cafés. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colosseum Luxury Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at the restaurant and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. The hotel also has a grocery/convenience store. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 646 square feet (60 square meters). This Cape Town hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the indoor pool, outdoor pool, and health club at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Year Built 2007
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Grocery/convenience store
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate living room
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Partially open bathroom
- LCD TV
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
CinCin Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Colosseum Bar - This Cocktail bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Thai massage
- Facial treatments
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Colosseum Luxury Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 385 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.