Availability: Grande Roche Hotel
Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Suite, TerraceMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed, TerraceMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
DuplexMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
5-star luxury hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools in Paarl (Cape Winelands)
This luxury hotel is located in Paarl (Cape Winelands), close to Laborie Winery and Paarl Rock. Area attractions also include Rhebokskloof Estate and Backsberg Estate Cellars.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Grande Roche Hotel features 2 restaurants, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Grande Roche Hotel Amenities
Grande Roche Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 5 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Grande Roche Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Year Built 1717
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open select days
Bistro Allegro Restaurant - This poolside restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
Grande Roche Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 1065
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 532.5 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 2200
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 4300
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.