Please enter your travel dates.
4-star Art Deco aparthotel in Cape Town (City Bowl) near Cape Town International Convention Centre
This aparthotel is located in Cape Town (City Bowl), near the airport, Cape Town International Convention Centre, Cape Town City Hall, and South Africa Library. Also nearby are Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a porter/bellhop.
In addition to plasma televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include kitchens. Bathrooms come with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Dining is available at one of the aparthotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a grocery store. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. In addition to an outdoor pool, Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments provides a fitness facility and a children's pool. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. This Art Deco aparthotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and secure parking. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 19
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Grocery store
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Plasma TV
- City view
- Sea view
- Pool view
Living Hotels - VIP Living Luxury Hotel Apartments has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: ZAR 50 per night
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: ZAR 50 per night
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 1000 per stay
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.