Book your room at Morningside Cottage
4-star Victorian bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Southern Suburbs)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cape Town (Southern Suburbs), near the airport, Steenberg Golf Estate, US Consulate General, and Steenberg Wine Estate. Local attractions also include Silvermine Nature Reserve and Groot Constantia Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Morningside Cottage features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
LCD televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Morningside Cottage provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The bed & breakfast offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Morningside Cottage has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Rooftop terrace
- Number of floors - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 1963
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Morningside Cottage has a restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Segway rental/tour on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Morningside Cottage
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 290 per person (one way)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, ferry terminal, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.