Availability: NH The Lord Charles Hotel
4-star hotel with 2 outdoor swimming pools in Cape Town (Somerset West)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Somerset West), near the airport and Helderberg Nature Reserve. Area attractions also include Erinvale Golf Club and Vergelegen Wine Estate.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, NH The Lord Charles Hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH The Lord Charles Hotel Amenities
NH The Lord Charles Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 15007 square feet (1394.2 square meters). This Cape Town hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Billiards or pool table
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour front desk
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 15007
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (meters) - 1394.2
- Tennis on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Down comforter
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Garden Terrace - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
NH The Lord Charles Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 400 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 290 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.