Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - B/F included
- One Queen Bed
5-star luxury country house with an outdoor pool in Paarl (Cape Winelands)
This luxury country house is located in Paarl (Cape Winelands), where area attractions include Laborie Winery and Paarl Rock. Regional attractions also include Rhebokskloof Estate and Vrede en Lust Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, Palmiet Valley Estate features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and limo/town car service.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with safes and coffee/tea makers.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Palmiet Valley Estate provides a sauna and a seasonal outdoor pool. The country house offers a restaurant. This 5-star property offers access to secretarial services, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This luxury country house also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Palmiet Valley Estate has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Palmiet Valley Estate - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from room service (during limited hours).
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Manicures and pedicures
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per person (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: ZAR 70 per hour, per child (up to 1 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 5.95 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the country house prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.