Book your room at Premier Hotel Cape Manor
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to the beach, Milton Beach, Cape Town Stadium, and Two Oceans Aquarium. Also nearby are Sea Point Pavillion and Sea Point Swimming Pool.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Hotel Cape Manor features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Hotel Cape Manor
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Premier Hotel Cape Manor has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Number of floors - 8
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Promenade - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Premier Hotel Cape Manor
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 for adults and ZAR 60 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 50 per night (in/out privileges)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.