Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Double Room, Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Hotel with an outdoor pool, in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs), near the airport, Bellville Golf Club, Willowbridge Shopping Centre, and Tyger Valley Shopping Centre. Area attractions also include University of the Western Cape and Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Protea Hotel Tyger Valley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and DVD players.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This hotel offers access to a business center.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cape Town hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and a fireplace in the lobby. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business center
- Business services
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Room service
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1997
- Number of buildings/towers - 10
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Plasma TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Welcome amenities
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- City view
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Free movie channels
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Point of View - Overlooking the city, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required in the spring.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 135 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 250
- Self parking fee: ZAR 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.