Book your room at Seacliffe Lodge
4-star Cape Town guesthouse in Peninsula with free parking
Located in Peninsula, this guesthouse is within 3 mi (5 km) of Hout Bay Craft Market, Hout Bay, and Sandy Bay Beach. World of Birds is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
An outdoor pool, a bar/lounge, and a rooftop terrace are available at this smoke-free guesthouse. Free self parking and train station pick-up are also provided. Additionally, WiFi in public areas, massage/treatment rooms, and spa services are onsite.
All 5 rooms offer comforts like Select Comfort beds and down comforters, plus WiFi and private yards. Other amenities available to guests include satellite TV, room service, and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seacliffe Lodge features an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. This Cape Town guesthouse also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Seacliffe Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Hair salon
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( .40 ZAR per minute )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( .40 ZAR per minute )
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 190 per person (one way)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.