Book your room at Seacliffe Lodge
4-star guesthouse with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Peninsula)
This guesthouse is located in Cape Town (Peninsula), close to Hout Bay, Hout Bay Craft Market, and Sandy Bay Beach. Local attractions also include World of Birds and Constantiaberg.
Seacliffe Lodge provides a train station pick-up service and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a rooftop terrace and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Seacliffe Lodge features an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and spa services. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 200 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. This Cape Town guesthouse also offers barbecue grills, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Seacliffe Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 1
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Airport transportation
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free! Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free! Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( .40 ZAR per minute )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( .40 ZAR per minute )
Free! Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- In-room massage available
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No pets or service animals allowed
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR .40 per minute (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 190 per person (one way)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.