Book your room at Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool, in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to Milton Beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast provides dry cleaning/laundry services, free self parking, and a garden.
Guestrooms have kitchens, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and safes; rooms also include minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast
Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Cape Town bed & breakfast also offers a garden and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 385 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.