Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Room Only
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Room Only
- One King Bed
Bed & breakfast with an outdoor pool, in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This bed & breakfast is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to Milton Beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to kitchens and wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sweet Lemon Boutique Bed & Breakfast features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Cape Town bed & breakfast also offers a garden, dry cleaning/laundry services, and tour assistance.
- Free outdoor parking
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Currency exchange
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Pool sun loungers
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Standard TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 37 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 37 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 385 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: ZAR 49 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.