Book your room at Sweet Orange Guest House
Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Cape Town guesthouse in Sea Point, near Cape Town Stadium
Located in Sea Point, this guesthouse is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Milton Beach and within 3 mi (5 km) of Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium. Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
An outdoor pool, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in the lobby are available at this guesthouse. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 6 rooms provide WiFi, Egyptian cotton sheets, and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers and safes are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sweet Orange Guest House features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 39 ZAR per night )
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 6 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for ZAR 95 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ZAR 95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
We should mention
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.