Availability: Sweet Orange Guest House
Victorian guesthouse with an outdoor pool, in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This guesthouse is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to Milton Beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Two Oceans Aquarium and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Sweet Orange Guest House provides dry cleaning/laundry services, a garden, and multilingual staff.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and safes, guestrooms feature hair dryers along with private bathrooms and blackout drapes/curtains.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sweet Orange Guest House Amenities
Sweet Orange Guest House features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Victorian guesthouse also offers concierge services and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8 AM and 11 AM.
Sweet Orange Guest House Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 85 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 37 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 37 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: ZAR 49 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 95 per night
- Additional Details
One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.