Availability: The Bay Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Mountain View - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Classic Room - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Premier Room - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Cabana - Breakfast Included
- One King Bed
Upscale hotel on the beach, with 4 outdoor swimming pools
This Cape Town hotel is set on the beach a short distance from Camps Bay Beach, Table Mountain, and Clifton Bay Beach. Local attractions also include South African National Gallery and Lions Head.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at The Bay Hotel's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Bay Hotel Amenities
The Bay Hotel features 4 outdoor swimming pools and outdoor tennis courts. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a garden, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
The Bay Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 78
- Audiovisual equipment
- Hair salon
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 2
- Beauty services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Full-service health spa
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Beach cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool cabanas (complimentary)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Tennis on site
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Bay Hotel has 4 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with outdoor tennis courts.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Beach volleyball nearby
- Beach badminton nearby
Mint Wellness Spa has massage/treatment rooms.
The Bay Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 1 per minute (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 1 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 120 per day
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.