Book your room at The Cape Milner
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel in Cape Town (City Bowl) near South African National Gallery
This hotel is located in Cape Town (City Bowl), close to South African Museum and Planetarium, South African National Gallery, and Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Also nearby are Greenmarket Square and Castle of Good Hope.
In addition to a restaurant, The Cape Milner features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Cape Milner
At your hotel
The Cape Milner features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 8 km is available for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 4
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 55 ZAR / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 50 ZAR / per 24-hour period )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
The Cape Milner has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Cape Milner
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 55.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 320 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 55.00 per night
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.