Please enter your travel dates.
4-star apartment with 2 outdoor swimming pools in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This apartment is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to the beach, Camps Bay Beach, Table Mountain, and Clifton Bay Beach. Local attractions also include South African National Gallery and Greenmarket Square.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, The Crystal - Self-Catering features wireless Internet access (surcharge), dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms open to balconies with sea, mountain or garden views and feature LCD televisions with satellite channels and kitchens.
The Crystal - Self-Catering features 2 outdoor swimming pools. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times. This Cape Town apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Crystal - Self-Catering is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free secure covered parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free secure covered parking , Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Mountain view
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Cooking facilities
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Housekeeping - weekdays only
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sea view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV service
- Garden view
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Volleyball nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests can call an after hours telephone number to alert hotel staff that they have arrived. Contact details can be found on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 220 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ZAR 220 (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.