Availability: The Devon Valley Hotel
Classic Room (Petit)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, Vineyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Twin Room, Vineyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Luxury Room, Vineyard ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands)
This hotel is located in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands), where area attractions include Vredenheim Estate, Stellenbosch University, and Stellenbosch Golf Club. Area attractions also include Rustenburg Estate and Skilpadvlei Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, The Devon Valley Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Devon Valley Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room.
Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This Stellenbosch hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
The Devon Valley Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1947
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 1
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $30.00 ZAR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $30.00 ZAR / per hour ) , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Flavours - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Roll-in shower
The Devon Valley Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 200 (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.