Availability: The Devon Valley Hotel
Classic Room (Petit)
Classic Double Room
Classic Twin Room
Twin Room, Vineyard View
Double Room, Vineyard View
Triple Room, Vineyard View
Luxury Room, Vineyard View
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands)
This hotel is located in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands), where area attractions include Vredenheim Estate, Stellenbosch University, and Stellenbosch Golf Club. Area attractions also include Rustenburg Estate and Skilpadvlei Winery.
In addition to a restaurant, The Devon Valley Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Devon Valley Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include a conference center, a meeting/conference room, and banquet facilities. This Stellenbosch hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and a terrace. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Devon Valley Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1947
- Wedding services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Internet point
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 1
- Medical assistance available
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Flavours - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Roll-in shower
The Devon Valley Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 30 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 200 (one way)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.