Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Deluxe Suite, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), near the airport, Milton Beach, Sea Point Pavillion, and South Africa Library. Also nearby are Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and Cape Town Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, The Hyde All-Suite Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses. Other amenities include plasma televisions with satellite channels and kitchens.
The Hyde All-Suite Hotel features an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests are offered a complimentary breakfast each morning and a complimentary evening social is also offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This Cape Town hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. Complimentary parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2010.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Number of floors - 6
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Year Built 2008
- Complimentary reception
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
- City view
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM. An additional full breakfast is served daily (subject to charges). A complimentary evening social is offered each day.
The Hyde All-Suite Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
In-room dining choices include lunch and dinner, available from room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Dock nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): ZAR 100 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: ZAR 100 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 100
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 400 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.