Book your room at Three Cities Bantry Bay Suite Hotel
Deluxe QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Luxury QueenMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Duplex TwinMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Luxury TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Duplex QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Penthouse QueenMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Penthouse TwinMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This hotel is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to the beach, Sea Point Swimming Pool, Sea Point Pavillion, and Milton Beach. Also nearby are Lions Head and Clifton Bay Beach.
Three Cities Bantry Bay Suite Hotel provides a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access (surcharge), a porter/bellhop, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Three Cities Bantry Bay Suite Hotel features an outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Cape Town hotel also offers a fireplace in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 5
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 30 ZAR per 30 minutes surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 60 ZAR )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 105 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 30 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 60 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 50 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 55 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.