Availability: Three Cities Inn on the Square
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 2 children
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4-star hotel in Cape Town (City Bowl) near Greenmarket Square
This hotel is located in Cape Town (City Bowl), close to Greenmarket Square, Castle of Good Hope, and South African National Gallery. Also nearby are Cape Town International Convention Centre and Victoria and Alfred Waterfront.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Inn on the Square features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Three Cities Inn on the Square Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Three Cities Inn on the Square provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and secretarial services. This Cape Town hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Guests can use the health club and business facilities at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a beach shuttle, and an area shuttle.
Three Cities Inn on the Square has designated areas for smoking.
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- 24-hour front desk
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 8
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free movie channels
- Plasma TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
The Dish Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Three Cities Inn on the Square Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 125 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 280 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 90 per day
- Valet parking fee: ZAR 70 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.