Availability: Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star country house with a golf course in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands)
This golf country house is located in Stellenbosch (Cape Winelands), near the airport, Stellenbosch Golf Club, Vredenheim Estate, and Spier Wine Estate. Local attractions also include Stellenbosch University.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge features a golf course. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, fireplaces, and kitchenettes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge Amenities
In addition to a golf course, Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The country house offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1754 square feet (163 square meters). This Stellenbosch country house also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a casino shuttle. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Conference space size (meters) - 163
- Free Wi-Fi
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool (heated)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2003
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1754
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Golf course on site
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Separate dining area
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Memory foam mattress
Guests are offered a complimentary full breakfast.
Terroir Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the country house include a golf course, an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Three Cities Kleine Zalze Lodge Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of South Africa will be charged the national value-added tax
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 350 per room (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 500
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.