Availability: Villa Afrique - Guest House
5-star guesthouse with an outdoor pool in Cape Town (Peninsula)
This guesthouse is located in Cape Town (Peninsula), close to the beach, Hout Bay, Hout Bay Craft Market, and Sandy Bay Beach. Local attractions also include World of Birds and Constantiaberg.
Villa Afrique - Guest House provides a train station pick-up service and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Plasma televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, washers/dryers, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Villa Afrique - Guest House Amenities
Villa Afrique - Guest House features an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Event facilities measuring 40 square feet (4 square meters) include small meeting rooms. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 10 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours). This Cape Town guesthouse also offers concierge services, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Villa Afrique - Guest House is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Airport transportation
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2005
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 40
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Complimentary reception
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $20.00 ZAR / per hour )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( $20.00 ZAR / per hour )
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- Climate control
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Plasma TV
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
Villa Afrique - Guest House Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 12:30 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 20.0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 20.0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 190 per person (one way)
- Late check-out fee: ZAR 700
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted from January to December.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.