Book your room at Waterfront Village
4-star apartment in Cape Town near Victoria and Alfred Waterfront
Situated on the waterfront, this apartment is close to Clock Tower, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Two Oceans Aquarium. Also nearby are Cape Town International Convention Centre and Cape Town Stadium.
Recreational amenities at Waterfront Village include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a marina and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, washers/dryers, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to a marina, Waterfront Village features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Cape Town apartment also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Waterfront Village is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 83
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Marina on site
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 2000
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 17
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 170 ZAR )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
The fine print for Waterfront Village
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: ZAR 190 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 170 (rates may vary)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 100 per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.