Availability: Winchester Mansions Hotel
Classic Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Modern Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star romantic hotel with a full-service spa in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard)
This spa hotel is located in Cape Town (Atlantic Seaboard), close to Milton Beach, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, and Cape Town Stadium. Also nearby are Two Oceans Aquarium and Sea Point Pavillion.
In addition to a restaurant, Winchester Mansions Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Winchester Mansions Hotel Amenities
Winchester Mansions Hotel features a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2011.
Winchester Mansions Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 4
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Harvey - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
Gingko has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Winchester Mansions Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: ZAR 60 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 330 per room (one way)
- Self parking fee: ZAR 75 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa’s official quality assurance organization.