Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Privilege)
Hotel in Carcassonne's medieval fortified city
Near Château Comtal
Located inside the walls of the Cité, Best Western Le Donjon is within 200 meters of Château Comtal and Basilique Saint-Nazaire. Carcassonne Cathedral, the train station, and Ville Basse are 2 km away.
The hotel offers a daily buffet breakfast and a brasserie serving regional cuisine. With indoor and courtyard seating, a wine bar features French wines and cold plates with local meats and cheeses.
Spread among 3 buildings, Best Western Le Donjon's 61 air-conditioned guestrooms include wireless Internet access, minibars, LCD TVs, hair dryers, coffee/tea makers, and laptop-compatible safes.
Best Western Le Donjon occupies 3 buildings in Carcassonne's medieval fortified city. The main hotel building has a 24-hour front desk with a safe-deposit box. A daily buffet breakfast (surcharge) is served in a breakfast room. The hotel's restaurant, Brasserie Le Donjon, specializes in regional cuisine, while the lounge Le Comptoir des Vins et Terroirs features regional wines and small plates. Room service is available during limited hours. Onsite meeting space accommodates up to 100 guests, and wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. The smoke-free hotel offers an Internet point. Parking is available for a surcharge, and hotel staff can arrange airport shuttle service for a surcharge (limited hours).
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Internet point
- Gift shops or newsstand
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge) buffet
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
- Shower only
- Clock radio
- Standard TV service
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
Brasserie Le Donjon - Specializing in regional cuisine, including cassoulet. Open for lunch and dinner.
Le Comptoir des Vins et Terroirs - Wine bar and shop. Regional wines, cheeses, and meats. Indoor and courtyard seating.
Buffet breakfast - Offered each morning in the main hotel building for a surcharge.
In-room dining - Available during limited hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Tennis nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 49
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 79
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13,5 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 10
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.