Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room (shared toilet / private shower) - Prepaid Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Triple Room (shared toilet / private shower) - Prepaid Non Refundable
- One Bed
Comfort Double Room, Private Bathroom - Prepaid Non Refundable
- One Double Bed
Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Private Bathroom - Prepaid Non Refundable
- Two Single Beds
Carcassonne hotel near a train station
Situated in Carcassonne, this hotel is close to Carcassone Castle, Medieval City, and Aude Gate. Also nearby are Basilica of St. Nazaire and St. Celse and Narbonnaise Gate.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Hôtel Astoria provides multilingual staff, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and DVD players; rooms also include premium bedding and phones.
Hôtel Astoria features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Hôtel Astoria is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Free on-street parking
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Garage parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Free international calls
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Standard TV service
- Day bed
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open between 7 AM and 8 PM. Please note the hotel is unable to check-in guests after 8 PM.
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 6.00 per night
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.