Book your room at Hotel Cariblue
Standard Room (Jungle)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Puerto Viejo (Cocles)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Puerto Viejo (Cocles), close to the beach and Black Sand Beach. Regional attractions also include Refugio Nacional de Vida Silvestre Gandoca-Manzanillo and Cahuita National Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Cariblue features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hotel Cariblue provides a spa tub and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 1
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Secure parking
- In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast.
Soleluna - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Hotel Cariblue
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- We Should Mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Certification for Sustainable Tourism (CST), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.