Book your room at Casa Marta Cartagena
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 3 infants)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 4 infants)
Victorian hotel in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City) near Puerta del Reloj
Located in the city center of Cartagena, this hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Santisima Trinidad Church, Convention Center Cartagena, and Cartagena de Indias Convention Center. Also nearby are Puerta del Reloj and San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
Recreational amenities at Casa Marta Cartagena include an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a swim-up bar.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Marta Cartagena
At your hotel
Casa Marta Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Victorian hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Guests can use the outdoor pool at a partner hotel. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Casa Marta Cartagena has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of floors - 1
- Babysitting or childcare
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service
- Year Built 1750
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free parking nearby
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Swim-up bar
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free parking nearby
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
Eat and drink
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Casa Marta Cartagena
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 30 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 0 (from 0 to 3 years old)
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.