Availability: Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4.5-star spa hotel in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City) near Puerta del Reloj
This spa hotel is located in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City), close to Caribbean Naval Museum, Puerta del Reloj, and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent. Also nearby are San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Parque de La Marina.
At Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a conference center.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPads, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 89
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference center
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate dining area
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Terraza - This restaurant overlooks the ocean and specializes in Caribbean cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Republican Patio - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, The Spa . Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Body treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Charleston Santa Teresa Cartagena Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Destination fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: USD 4 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 117 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.