Availability: Hilton Cartagena
Posh beach resort with a conference center
This Cartagena resort is located by the ocean, nestled on the beach a short distance from Castillo Grande Beach, Rio Cartagena Casino, and Bocagrande Beach. Also nearby are Hospital Naval de Cartagena and Fuerte Pastelillo.
At Hilton Cartagena, hit the beach, dine onsite at Las Chivas Restaurant, or spend the day at a marina.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature MP3 docking stations, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Cartagena Amenities
In addition to a marina, Hilton Cartagena features outdoor tennis courts and a waterslide. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 26708 square feet (2404 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This luxury resort also offers a children's pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a sauna. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hilton Cartagena is a smoke-free property.
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach bar
- Conference space size (meters) - 2404
- Room service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Children's club (free)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Total number of rooms - 341
- Marina on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 10
- Poolside bar
- Conference center
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 26708
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tennis on site
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis courts 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shower only
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- MP3 docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Las Chivas Restaurant - This poolside restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Pizza Al Forno - This family restaurant specializes in pizza.
Kiosco Tibabuyes - This beach restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch only. A children's menu is available.
Pool Bar - Overlooking the pool, this bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch only. A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from room service.
Outdoor tennis courts and a marina are featured at the resort. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Boat tours on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Sailing on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Body scrubs
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Sauna in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Hilton Cartagena Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: COP 3240 per accommodation, per night
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: COP 100000 per room, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).