Book your room at Playa Linda
Standard Double Room Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Delightful beach hotel with a spa tub
Nestled on the beach, this Tierra Bomba Island hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Rio Cartagena Casino, Castillo Grande Beach, and Bocagrande Beach. Hospital Naval de Cartagena is 2 mi (3.2 km) away.
At Playa Linda, hit the beach where you can enjoy volleyball, then dine onsite at the restaurant.
All 4 rooms have 4 bedrooms and feature WiFi. Guests will find kitchens with refrigerators, stovetops, and dishwashers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
For a convenient ride to the sand and surf, hop on the hotel's beach shuttle (surcharge). Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. Summer fun is a breeze at Playa Linda with activities like scuba diving, kayaking, and motor boating.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach hotel also offers a spa tub, a rooftop terrace, and a garden.
Playa Linda is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Year Built 2004
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5000 COP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5000 COP per day )
- Furnished balcony
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Bathtub or shower
- Separate dining area
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Ceiling fan
- Designer toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Playa Linda has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Fishing on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 9 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 1 PM
Check-out time is 2 PM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 8
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Energy surcharge: COP 1.16 per accommodation per stay
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 16 percent of room rate
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 5000 per day (rates may vary)
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.