Book your room at SDI Palmetto
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star condo on the beach, near Puerta del Reloj
This Cartagena condo is located by the sea, nestled on the beach a short distance from Bocagrande Beach, Puerta del Reloj, and San Felipe de Barajas Castle. Also nearby are San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and Rio Cartagena Casino.
Guests of this beach condo will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a fitness center and a steam room.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Tempur-Pedic mattresses, kitchens, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, SDI Palmetto provides a sauna and a steam room. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach condo also offers a fitness center and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Number of floors - 40
- Fitness facilities
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2009
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Separate living room
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Tempur-Pedic mattress
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The fine print for SDI Palmetto
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 20000 per accommodation, per stay
- Deposit: COP 300000 per stay (cash only)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge