Availability: Le Royal Mansour Méridien
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Royal RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Senior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
5-star luxury hotel in Casablanca near Place Mohammed V
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout, Place Mohammed V, and Hassan II Mosque. Also nearby are United Nations Square and Central Market of Casablanca.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Royal Mansour Méridien features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Royal Mansour Méridien Amenities
Le Royal Mansour Méridien features a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting/conference room. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 182
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower only
- Separate sitting area
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
Le Royal Grill - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Douria - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves dinner only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Le Royal Mansour Méridien Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: EUR 4.95 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per person (roundtrip)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.