Availability: Manzil Hotel
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Casablanca hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Casablanca, this hotel is close to Central Market of Casablanca, Hassan II Mosque, and Place Mohammed V. Local attractions also include Complex Cultural Sidi Belyout and United Nations Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Manzil Hotel features a coffee shop/café. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Manzil Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A 24-hour business center is on site. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This Casablanca hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Manzil Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 39
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Year Built 2011
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and noon.
Manzel Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Manzil Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: MAD 5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: MAD 4 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: MAD 250 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 100 per night
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.