Availability: Aveyron Chambres d'Hôtes
Cassagnes-Begonhes inn with a restaurant
Situated in Cassagnes-Begonhes, this inn is in the same area as Chateau de Taurines and Abbey of Bonnecombe. Regional attractions also include 15th Century St Martins Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Aveyron Chambres d'Hôtes features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and bathrobes; rooms also include hair dryers and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Aveyron Chambres d'Hôtes Amenities
The inn offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This Cassagnes-Begonhes inn also offers a sauna, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 45
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 5:00 AM and 11:30 AM.
Table d Hotes - This restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Aveyron Chambres d'Hôtes Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 3.50 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.