Availability: Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
4-star hotel with a full-service spa in Barga (Castelvecchio Pascoli)
This spa hotel is located in Barga (Castelvecchio Pascoli), where regional attractions include Grotta del Vento, Ponte della Maddalena, and Chestnut Museum. Regional attractions also include Bagni di Lucca Thermal Spa and Val di Luce.
At Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa, recreational amenities include outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa features outdoor tennis courts and an indoor pool. Dining options at the hotel include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a health club. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 180
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Fireplace in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Wedding services
- Conference space
- Full-service health spa
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tennis on site
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 4
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
La Veranda - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Salette - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
BEAUTY SPA has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: EUR 6.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 16 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.