Book your room at B&B Bellini
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Double Room Single Use, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Bed & breakfast in Catania near Ursino Castle
Located in the heart of Catania, this bed & breakfast is within walking distance of Roman Columns, Ursino Castle, and Fontana dell'Elefante. Also nearby are Duomo of Catania and Greek Amphitheater.
B&B Bellini offers a complimentary full breakfast. Other amenities include multilingual staff, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include DVD players and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service. This Catania bed & breakfast also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and room service (during limited hours).
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 3
- Number of floors - 1
- Free breakfast
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
The fine print for B&B Bellini
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Babysitting/childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child
- In-room childcare fee: EUR 10 per hour, per child
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the bed & breakfast prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.