Availability: B&B Globetrotter Catania
Bed & breakfast in Catania near Ursino Castle
Located in the heart of Catania, this bed & breakfast is within walking distance of Ursino Castle, Fontana dell'Elefante, and Duomo of Catania. Also nearby are Greek Amphitheater and Palazzo Biscari.
B&B Globetrotter Catania provides complimentary wireless Internet access, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
B&B Globetrotter Catania Amenities
B&B Globetrotter Catania features tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Free parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
B&B Globetrotter Catania Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests arriving after 8 PM are required to contact the hotel in advance using the contact details provided on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 2.50 and EUR 2.50 for adults, EUR 2.50 and EUR 2.50 for children (approximately)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.