Book your room at B&B Residenza Umberto
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Economy Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Bed & breakfast in Catania near Massimo Bellini Theater
Situated in the city center, this bed & breakfast is close to Metropolitan Theater, Massimo Bellini Theater, and Duomo of Catania. Also nearby are Palazzo Biscari and Fontana dell'Elefante.
Amenities at B&B Residenza Umberto include complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
B&B Residenza Umberto
At your hotel
B&B Residenza Umberto features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 2
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1800
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Shared/communal kitchen
- Espresso maker
The fine print for B&B Residenza Umberto
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.