Book your room at Casa Il Mulino
Please enter your travel dates.
Apartment in Catania, walk to Benedictine Monastery
Located in the heart of Catania, this apartment is within a 10-minute walk of Casa Museo Giovanni Verga, Benedictine Monastery, and Greek Amphitheater. Fontana dell'Elefante and Ursino Castle are also within 10 minutes.
This apartment features self parking, express check-in, and express check-out. Other amenities include tour/ticket assistance.
All 2 apartments feature kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops, plus private yards and digital TV. Free bottled water, hair dryers, and showers are among the other amenities that guests will find. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casa Il Mulino features a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and express check-in. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 100 meters and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2010.
Casa Il Mulino has designated areas for smoking.
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1940
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Airport transportation
- Self parking (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Free! Complimentary bottled water
- Shower only
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Digital TV service
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Check-in time starts at 8 AM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-out time is 12:30 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Debit cards not accepted
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.