Book your room at City Hotel Catania
Please enter your travel dates.
3-star hotel near Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo
Situated in Catania, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Piazza Roma, Greek-Roman Theatre, and Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo. Angelo Massimino Stadium and Elephant Fountain are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are available at this hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are onsite.
All 14 soundproofed rooms feature free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. TVs, minibars, and safes are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Hotel Catania features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Catania hotel also offers 24-hour room service, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift). The property has a 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Number of floors - 1
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
24-hour room service is available.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No pets or service animals allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.